Ingredients 1 Servings
- Rapeseed oil 450 ml
- Dried chilis I used two regular red and two birdseed ml
- Chili flakes 15 g
- Put oil, chili flakes and dried chilies into a pot.
- Bring to a medium heat and let simmer a couple of minutes until the oil turns a wonderful orange color. Be careful it does not burn.
- Pour into a sterilized bottle and keep in the refrigerator.
- It could not possibly be any easier to make homemade chili oil, but a great thing to have around. Why pay a bundle at the store for a small bottle, when you can make a large at home for a tenth of the price?
chili, chili oil, heat to your dish, oil
I am crazy about food, cakes, snacks and everything in between. I love to do tons of experiments to find the best recipe, so that you don’t have to.